Symptoms of coronary heart disease
Fever 38 degrees, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, sneezing are the main symptoms of coronary heart disease. Other symptoms include; Runny nose, headache, feeling tired and bruised, but for final diagnosis, laboratory samples must be taken.
People with diabetes, immune deficiencies such as AIDS, kidney, cardiovascular and respiratory diseases are more likely to die from the virus.
Prevention of coronavirus
Home is the safest place to prevent the transmission of coronavirus.
Avoiding crowded places, constantly washing your hands with soap and water, not touching or kissing your face, not touching your eyes and nose, which are the main parts of the virus entering the body, are some of the ways to prevent the disease.
Ways to strengthen the immune system to fight coronary heart disease
To strengthen your immune system and be ready to fight this virus, follow these nutrition tips
- Consumption of legumes (lentils, peas, chickpeas, beans) + vitamin C such as oranges, kiwis, sour lemons, tomatoes, etc.
- Red meat, mutton, fish + vitamin C, for example oranges, kiwis, sour lemons, tomatoes, etc.
- B-complex syrup and zinc tablets (zinc tablets)
- Everything that omega 3 has, such as walnuts, pistachios, olive oil, flax seeds, etc.
- Get enough sleep for at least 7 hours a night
- Pasteurized pomegranate paste syrup and use of pasteurized pomegranate paste in food
- Eat sour lemon with food, use hot and green red pepper, hot onion in all
- foods, whether in powder or pepper sauce.
- Eat at least 4 eggs a week and …